Project Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 14 Nov 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Support the Marketing Manager on brand, product, retail and wholesale marketing functional planning, working in collaboration with all Marketing & Communications channels in the development of regional marketing plans and streamlining communication between region and global.
- Work in partnership with the global marketing team to develop the Marketing plan with a particular functional focus on Product, Brand, Retail & Wholesale Marketing.
- Marketing team administration duties including PO management and reconciliation.
- Support the development of brand and product marketing initiatives through cross functional programs that elevate positioning, engage customers and enhance the region's commercial objectives.
- Assist in the developing and maintaining the specific version of the Product Marketing plan aligned with key brand and commercial moments and ensure key stakeholders around the business are aligned around the calendar.
- Implement functional execution of direct to consumer tactical marketing plans including mall partnerships and store openings to drive traffic and customer acquisition with focus on Flagship cities and stores.
- Collaborate closely with customer insights team to identity traffic and sales trends year over year including brand tracker KPI's, tourism data and CRM metrics to analyze marketing effectiveness, maximize ROI and optimize planning.
- Ensure information between the HFH Engagement and Marketing teams is communicated on a regular basis.
- Oversee email marketing calendars for the Region - optimizing schedule to align with key regional moments, implement Reactive weather email process and partner with customer insights on data and future planning
- Oversee wholesale marketing efforts in the to ensure consistent brand image is maintained on all third party commercial platforms through implementation of guidelines and streamlined communication
- Build customized seasonal marketing calendars for wholesale partners with focused product messaging in-store and on digital channels
- Align brand marketing calendar with wholesale activities to support elevation strategies and maximize ROI
- Support 360 planning around special projects such as Pop ups, collaborations and local engagement programs with partners, hotels, agencies, etc
- Passion to innovate and consistently deliver best-in-class marketing experiences
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Previous luxury marketing experience a plus
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Google docs and Keynote
- Interested in contemporary culture, industry innovations and new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || MARKETING || CENTRAL - CONTENT || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert