Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As the Senior Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) you will be supporting the Director FP&A in all financial areas such as preparing the annual budget, forecast and long-term financial planning as well as preparing and analyzing business performance through KPI reporting and dashboards.
You will excel at establishing effective working relationships with business partners and will have direct exposure to C-suite executives. As the ideal candidate you are entrepreneurial, eager to learn and has a strong passion for quantitative analysis and utilizing a high level of expertise in Excel.
Some Of What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and official reforecasts with the objective to build a compelling plan that meets business objectives. Responsibilities include: developing budget methodology, partnering with various key stakeholders to gather data, communicating and presenting to leadership.
- Assist the FP&A team with KPI reporting, flash reporting and dashboards
- Partner with stakeholders cross functionally and cross-border to ensure successful financial performance and appropriately communicate risks
- Profitability analysis’ on retail locations
- Ongoing marketing research and share industry insights with key partners
- Support in preparation of presentations for budget, board of director and lender meetings
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis on special projects to drive decision making
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 3 years of related FP&A or financial reporting experience at a mid to large sized organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Advanced expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong modeling skills: ability to build and understand complex financial models
- CPA or CFA designation desirable
- Experience in retail fashion industry a major asset
- Experience in multi-currency financial reporting a plus
- Multilingual in English, French, Chinese Mandarin etc. desirable
- Familiarity with Momentis ERP and Great Plains accounting package an asset
- Experience in using Microsoft Access and SQL query a plus
Some of Who You Are:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationships across all levels
- Organized with the ability to meet multiple deadlines