Hush is a fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand, founded 18 years ago by Mandy Watkins and now established as one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers. We employ around 150 staff in our head office and across 30 John Lewis concessions, creating and selling a beautiful range of women’s clothing and accessories that are characterised by an elegant simplicity and laidback sense of style. Despite the challenges to the retail industry over the past 2 years, hush has continued grow – but our company culture still reflects our entrepreneurial roots and relaxed aesthetic – we love hard-working and talented people with a can-do attitude and a passion for what they do.
Hush is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Logistics Administrator to join our team and support the daily running of the department. The ideal candidate will need strong skills working with numbers, using excel and be able to prioritise workload.
- Facilitate the import of hush products (air/sea/road shipments) by liaising with freight forwarders and our warehouse team to ensure prompt delivery.
- Record and track all incoming shipments on our ERP system, Business Central. Check stock status and process items through our ERP system, Business Central, when received in.
- Open communication with our suppliers, ensuring they book freight space on time; follow up with freight companies regularly to ensure timely delivery. Assist with any supplier shipping queries.
- Work closely with other teams to understand timing requirements and plans for incoming shipments, and action priorities where needed.
- Monitor carrier logistics KPIs to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Liaise with colleagues to answer queries on incoming/outgoing shipments and proactively communicate any delays and potential solutions.
- Investigate any short shipments with suppliers and forwarders.
- Great communicator
- Confident in managing and manipulating data sets
- Strong excels skills are a must (including knowledge of functions such as VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, conditional formatting and IF statements)
- Attention to detail
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships