Deputy Store Manager
Fiorucci is an iconic Italian fashion label founded by Elio Fiorucci in 1967. It was the first brand to combine fashion, art, music, and celebrity. Fiorucci is widely recognised as the first designer jeans brand and was a pioneer in the use of technical innovation inventing the first stretch jeans in 1982. Having recently relaunched with a unique website and a two-story flagship store the brand is growing fast.
The brand is now looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join its management team. The successful individual will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on, experienced team player to join a fast-growing company.
- To manage the overall running of the store.
- To report directly to the Store Director while building & maintaining a strong relationships with the brands leadership team across merchandising, Social and Finance
- Representing as the ultimate brand ambassador for Fiorucci by giving ultimate confidence and reliability to showcase the brand heritage and skill to build business rapport & relationships with all visitors to the brand, from Investors to celebrities and event coordinators.
- The successful management of all front and back of house operations, providing a slick working experience from stockroom to shop floor.
- A natural-born leader and inspirational to the team, an innovator to the brand you represent, maximizing productivity, driving success across all areas, and hunger to grow talent.
- To provide consistent innovational ideas on how to grow sales even further and expansion in all store areas.
- Build customer loyalty through in-store experience by ensuring all employees provide excellent customer service.
- To provide a strong knowledge and execution of experience in personal shopping methods and in-store clienteling systems.
- Achieve store targets through business KPIs.
- Manage the team of management & sales associates by leading, motivating, training and developing.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals of each sales team member, provide regular feedback, coaching, and opportunity on performance.
- Consistently review the level of customer service offered and practices. Identify opportunities and emphasize service with product knowledge from a store perspective.
- Be responsible for ongoing recruiting, training, and development of the team. Ensure all staff possess excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new products.
- Ensure the store is presented to a high standard at all times.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust product positioning, ensure the high visual standards of the store are met at all times.
- To possess a creative eye and taste for visual merchandising & styling
The Ideal Candidate
- Used to working in a fast-paced premium retail environment.
- Talent team leader, inspiring colleges and a design thinker making key commercial
decisions to improve and grow the business.
- A highly motivated and results oriented leader.
- A strong work ethic, possessing an organised and analytical approach, creativity,
attention to detail, a well-balanced commercial and operational mindset and an
eagerness to help grow talent and develop new skills.
- Excellent communication skills to people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Able to motivate and inspire others and build effective teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be adaptable, proactive, and above all self-motivated.
- Previous experience in managing a team.