The Manager, PR and Communications (in market) will support the brand on a local market capacity to create a consistent brand voice, building brand awareness, and playing a key role in developing brand concepts, campaigns, and initiatives.
They will be responsible for defining and implementing the brand strategy at market level in line with regional direction. PR Strategy
Partnerships and collaborations
- Implement on a local level the strategy for new campaigns and product launches, new store openings, and other business news.
- Develop and maintain local communications calendar, including key PR activations, news and ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Partnership with regional PR & Communications teams to build considered, strategic editorial plans for product launches, product news and PR programs/events that support business goals and PR directives
Data and reporting
- Develop local partnership opportunities and PR driven brand campaigns for product launches or key initiatives.
- Strategize and negotiate brand partnerships that include communications opportunities or collaborations.
- Build strategies to drive awareness on brand and product collaborations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with and manage external agencies and key press, identifying opportunities for high visibility brand and product stories across the region.
- Lead market research efforts, with a view to identifying trends and making recommendations.
- Utilize trends to develop and lead PR & Communications strategies.
- Manage and track PR & Communications budgets, effectiveness, and ROI.
- Compile and create presentations for internal management, retailers, partners, and international meetings.
- Present to and update frequently market leadership and regional Marketing & Communications teams.
- 5-8 years of marketing and communications experience, within luxury retail
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree / MBA preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, extremely organized and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different departments to eliminate silos and achieve aligned objectives
- Flawless attention to detail, be a team player, multi-tasker, creative thinker and excellent communicator
- A natural relationship -builder with the ability to work well with a strong network of peers and partners
- Experienced in digital analytics and social listening tools, measuring campaign ROI and analyzing metrics to support overall influencer strategy
- Understanding of financial and operational performance to ensure quality work and budget adherence