Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
The Facilities team are responsible for maintaining a consistently high standard of service to meet the needs and deadlines of the business. The team manages all enquires for Head Office and 33 retail stores across the UK, EU, and US.
The Facilities Assistant will be supporting the Facilities Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Department. Core duties will include:
- Act as the point of contact for the Facilities helpdesk.
-Manage the daily enquires that are sent through to Facilities email.
-Daily office walks looking out for faulty lights, equipment, cleanliness, temperature and H&S issues.
-H&S building tours.
-Administration of security passes.
-Working with Front of House to ensure that the floors are clear of boxes and keeping the vault area tidy.
-Assisting other staff within the business i.e. rails and VM fixtures and setting up of showroom and exhibition.
- Ensure that all incoming post and parcels are distributed to colleagues – there will be considerable amount of manual handling.
- Organise and process all DHL, UPS and Courier deliveries to be sent out.
- Reception cover at lunchtimes, sickness and holidays and during busy times – involves answering the phone, directing calls, greeting guests and booking meeting rooms.
- Perform other ad-hoc related duties as required.
- Two year’s experience in a facilities administration role would be an advantage.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills – Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with suppliers and senior management.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Good numeracy – understanding/experience of financial processes and budgets.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- A working knowledge of health and safety would be an advantage but not essential.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.