Operations, Logistics and Staffing Director, Fashion Production
- Source, hire and onboard team of freelancers based on project needs. Oversee and review schedules, rosters, training, and appropriates of the freelancers when representing the Agency.
- Provide support for Partners, Vice President, and all Creative/Fashion Services staff members to ensure we reach day-to-day and strategic short and long-term staffing and operational goals. This includes but is not limited to meeting budgetary goals, identifying development opportunities, and playing an important role in collaborating with the team on projects ideation and delivery.
- Budget development, negotiation, and management for staffing, training, supply management, storage, and inventory oversight of the Agency's assets and implement cost control initiatives that identify ways to provide superior services without unnecessary incremental expenses to our clients.
- Develop and manage project timing/schedules for the onboarding and briefing for all teams from start to finish of the implementation of the project.
- Uphold and promote Agency brand ideals with vendors and freelancers within industry
- Partner with project Directors to lead projects to successful completion
- Work collaboratively to promote seamless communication and partnerships across the Agency
- Appropriate level of awareness to encourage and cultivate strong external communications with clients and vendors
- Innovative thinking- Continual research and updating on current and relevant area of design, technology, industry standards, creative vendors/talent, music, pop culture, etc.
- Strong relationships with a wide range of industry leaders, peers and freelance pool
- Understanding of budgeting and market rates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Strong management skills with ability to collaborate with peers and work with mulitiple leaders
- Willingness to learn and experiment while always innovating and improving processes
- 7+ years of work experience directly related to either fashion or event production
KCD’s senior management team is the deepest and most highly-tenured in the industry. KCD’s Chairmain, alongside six partners and dedicated vice presidents worldwide, take pride in KCD’s legacy and the contributions that the international staff of over 90 make to their clients worldwide. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Paris, the agency has set standards for over 30 years with its highly strategic and creative programs and ongoing projects for established and new brands. Fashion knowledge and credibility, innovative and unique strategic thinking, the highest quality of execution, appropriateness and newness – these principles collectively propel the agency and its clients forward and separate KCD from competitors.