Special Projects Coordinator
Another Tomorrow is looking for a dynamic, multi-disciplined Special Projects Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this role is incredibly organized, has excellent communication and problem solving skills, and is able to work independently. In this role you will be exposed to key areas of the business with excellent opportunities to learn. This role reports to our VP of Operations and Technology and our Manager of Logistics and Operations. This is a full-time, salaried position that will include benefits including maternity leave, generous vacation policy, healthcare, vision, and dental benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- E-commerce assistance
- Product data management
- On-site merchandising
- Maintaining data in both e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Daily site auditing
- Data and reporting support
- Pulling reports on a scheduled basis from key software systems
- Maintaining data in key software systems (ERP, CRM)
- Warehouse management and logistics support
- Monitoring order fulfillment
- Assist in management of shipping accounts with major carriers
- Office operations
- Coordinating maintenance
- Managing supplies
- Managing scheduling
- Assist with retail store operations and special events as needed
- Assist with sales operations as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- High skill level in managing data in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills, highly collaborative; can build rapport and credibility with team members
- Highly organized, flexible, and hands-on; experience with e-commerce/DTC/retail a plus
- Comfortable multi-tasking and delivering to tight deadlines
- Must be a critical thinker and have an interest in innovation
- Must be self-motivated and a hands-on team player with a positive attitude
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Salary commensurate with experience
About Another Tomorrow
Another Tomorrow lives at the intersection of aesthetics and function, technology and purpose, artistry and sustainability. Launched in January 2020, we are an end-to-end sustainable luxury ready-to-wear collection and platform for discovery and action created in response to the values of the curious, compassionate global citizen seeking elevated, thoughtful design, education, and tools for advocacy.
Built on a foundation of community, transparency, and organic scarcity, every decision is guided by a value system based on three pillars – human, animal, and environmental welfare. Empathy for the Earth and its inhabitants is the common thread through transparent supply chains, stringent chemical management and animal welfare standards, living wages, safe working conditions, and full carbon offset program. We are a B Corp certified company and donate a percentage of each sale to our philanthropic partners.
We push the boundaries of what responsibly grown, and ethically manufactured materials can achieve. Sensual and strong, our collection is designed for living.
For more information visit anothertomorrow.co.
Another Tomorrow is committed to creating an inclusive and representative environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.