Graphic Designer: Sea New York
To conceptualize, execute and design creative collateral for e-commerce, social media, design projects and overall brand needs.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Drives the design & execution of all digital creative (homepage, email, marketing assets, social media, special projects, etc)
- Collaborate on social content strategy
- Manage product imagery for web catalog (selects, uploading, editing/ light retouching)
- Work with our retoucher to ensure all web products are up to site standards
- Create design comps for any special web projects (site enhancements).
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years relevant experience understanding of the Sea aesthetic.
- Consistent ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize when working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Very strong typographic skills and perfectionist attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Professional knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom Photo editing and retouching skills.
- Understanding of cross browser/device compatibility and usability for web.
- Knowledge of Shopify, Klaviyo & Attentive a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university