Technical Admin/ Studio Assistant
ABOUT THE FOLD:
The Fold is a contemporary label that embraces and inspires the modern, professional woman. Our collection defines 24/7 dressing through versatile pieces that are designed to create a clean, modern aesthetic.
The Fold customer looks for exceptional design, fit and quality from our products. It’s the Product Teams’ responsibility to deliver this. Working closely with the Design team, we help to execute their vision and ensure the fit and quality is consistent across all categories and represent The Fold’s premium brand DNA.
We are an ambitious, supportive, passionate team who love what we do. We are Founder-led, and we lead by example – never compromising on our quality. We strive to uphold a values based working culture with five key principles across the business:
- Be Humbitious: Be ambitious for yourself and The Fold in a humble way - don’t be a diva.
- Wrap it up with a bow on it: Be a completer finisher, be able to trust others to take on a job completely and fully, and earn that same trust yourself.
- Be Empowered: Take on responsibility, share your views confidently but kindly, feel ownership, take pride in results,
- Fold Gold Standard: Quality and professionalism, don’t just ‘let it go’, pride ourselves on attention to detail and excellence in everything we do, and deliver results.
- Embrace, pace, progress and adventure: Know that to fully embrace our ambition and our challenges, will mean stepping out of your comfort zone - get comfortable being uncomfortable.
Description of the Role:
As a Technical Admin/ Studio Assistant, you will report to the Head of Technical and work closely with the Technical, Design, Buying, Production, Merchandising, Marketing and Ecommerce Teams. Being a team player is a must! You excel working in a fastpacked environment and have a great eye for detail.
What you will do:
- Organise all patterns, and proto to approved bulk, and save them into the correct folder. Request pattern to be printed for development. Organise sample development with London Studios. Organise and send out fabric, linings, and trims for sample development with suppliers. Chase proto and fit sample in a timely manner according to the company Critical Path. Prepare samples for fit, steam and measure. Support team with tech packs. Manage the QC samples, measure, check the quality and send approval to the suppliers. Log and return QC to the warehouse through NetSuite. Keep the studio neat, organised and keep track of samples. Preparing the collection for the photo shoots. Make sure that changes from the review meetings have been applied and communicated with the marketing team. Manage and log all parcels coming in and out of the business and distribute to the right person. Manage the DHL process, create consignment notes and send tracking emails. Booking in sampling fabrics on NetSuite. Keep the CSR folder up to date and help chase missing documents. Support the admin side of the supplier onboarding programme. Update NetSuite with sample approval, garment measurements, wash cares, fibre composition etc. Log all faulty returns from store and web. Organise faulty demo samples to be sent to the suppliers. Book models. Manage day-to-day administration for the team.
- A clear understanding of the design aesthetic of The Fold. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Team player who collaborates with ease. Strong organiser who prioritizes with ease and understands the importance of excellent time management. Demonstrates a can-do attitude to work. The ability to analyse problems and offer solutions. Attention to detail is key as this is a fast-paced role, so a sharp eye is essential. Advanced/Intermediate MS Office skills.