UK Trade and Wholesale Sales Executive
Role: UK Trade and Wholesale Sales Executive
Reporting To: UK Omni Channel Sales Manager
Based In: London Showroom
Working Pattern: Monday – Friday
The UK Trade and Wholesale Sales Executive role will support the Omni Channel Sales team by building our network of interior designer and buyer contacts, through excellent communication and relationship skills and driving sales via the Trade and Wholesale channel. This role will strive to achieve sales target for the UK territory while upholding brand standards in the showroom.
- Deliver and exceed UK Sales and Appointment Targets for the Trade and Wholesale channels
- Engage with customers in the Showroom, giving them an exceptional experience
- Establish and maintain relationships with architects, builders, developers, designers, and other purchasing influences in the commercial market industry
- Maintain regular communication with customers and set appointments to present product collections.
- Hold customer consultations to support project quotes, including in the showroom, at designer offices, and via video calls
- Confidently conduct meetings and appointments with existing and new Trade and Wholesale customers to present key categories as well as seasonal collection launches, travelling to accounts when necessary
- Manage forward pipeline to ensure all potential sales are converted, customers are kept engaged and sales leads are maximised
- Conduct events with interior designers in Flagship Showroom to promote the brand and drive sales
- Become a product expert and display best practices when selling the collection
- Research and prospect new accounts that are on brand and will drive commercial growth
- Ensure all wholesale accounts are the best possible accounts for House of Hackney and they are consistently achieving the £10K annual minimum
- Manage business remotely and report consistently when travelling.
- Ensure all deliveries to customers are accurate and within specification
- Run daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports in Bright Pearl to track sales progress in territory
- Adhere to company procedures including Bright Pearl management, delivery SLAs, etc.
- Adhere to timelines – submit projects and feedback on time
- Attend product knowledge training sessions as organised by Production Team and maintain a full understanding of all product categories.
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork by helping internal colleagues as and when necessary
- Operate and look as a brand ambassador in line with the brand guidelines and wear House of Hackney uniform at all times.
- Conduct business in the House of Hackney way at all times
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English – other languages are beneficial
- Background in interior design and knowledge of putting together interiors schemes
- Must be highly organised
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience within the Luxury market is required, ideally in Interiors or Fashion
- Experience working with leading retailers and interior designers across the world
- Hardworking and honest outlook
- Contribute and work effectively within a team
- Able to adhere to the values and mission of the company
- Effective communication skills
- Positive and infectious attitude. Provide and foster a positive and productive working environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Competence in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products and ability to adapt to technology-based ways of working
- Degree calibre
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
As always, there are some perks,
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme, Fridays off all Summer.
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items.
- Clothing Allowance
House of Hackney is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender affirmation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a visa sponsorship or remote working.