Supply Chain Finance Manager
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
To provide financial support to the Supply Chain Management team focused on the global Distribution Centres, Transportation and regional functions as key business partner. To provide accurate and timely information whilst driving improved performance and cost efficiencies through valuable insights and analysis.
Finance business partner to selected members of the Customer Fulfilment management team globally. For these areas :-
o providing rigorous and insightful financial analysis for strategic and tactical improvement projects
o supporting the production of robust forecasts and budgets
o identifying risks and opportunities and influencing performance
o ratifying the cost saving programme
o lead the management information requirements/activity for cost management and performance management
• Support key business projects - Brexit, Disposal and Omni-channel.
• Support negotiations with 3PL on contract negotiations if any and business improvement opportunities, including business cases and post investment appraisals.
• Have an oversight of the control environment, raise any high risk issues to Management and track mitigation measures Support the VP and Supply Chain in other initiatives around improvement in the control environment as necessary.
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- 2 to 3 years PQE
- Experience working within a Supply Chain function, ideally from a Logistics and Distribution background
- SAP experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || COMMERCIAL FINANCE || n/a ||