RISK MANAGER WHY JOIN US
The Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family-driven companies, recently listed on the NYSE. Inspired by our founder Ermenegildo's vision and rooted in 112 years history, the brand Zegna designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories. Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions driven by the awareness that our actions today will shape our tomorrow. With over 500 points of sale, in 80 countries and 6,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as we are of our products, and we look for talented people that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.YOUR OPPORTUNITY
The Risk Manager is responsible for the analysis and management of Company risks. He/She identifies, anticipates and arranges a remediation plan for the issues that can damage the business - from the point of view of compliance, operations, security, safety and ESG -. He/She is also responsible for development strategies, processes and systems for the management and monitoring of risk in order to protect the Company's ongoing business and reputation.
Through investigation and data collection, he/she identifies internal and external risks that the Company is exposed to, and defines the Company risk profile, both in terms of its activities and from a financial point of view. He/she analyses the key risk indicators (KRI) and assesses the possible effects should the threats materialise, hypothesising various scenarios (what-if-analysis).
Starting from risk analysis, he/she evaluates the current risk policies and procedures to ensure that proper checks are in force in all Company units. If he/she identifies critical issues or weaknesses (vulnerability assessment), he/she proposes updates and modifications to the Company risk policy or enterprise risk management system (ERM). He/she is responsible for putting in place control systems and strategic intervention plans in order to prevent risk, mitigate the damage in case of failure in such prevention, or transfer the risk to third parties to protect corporate value.
He/She is responsible for:
- creating business continuity plans in order to manage interruptions to the Company activities;
- defining crisis management processes and adopting new operative protocols and regulations;
- updating procedures to the current standards;
- assisting in the stipulation of insurance cover;
The Risk Manager has to establish the risk level the Company is willing to accept (risk appetite) and develop strategies to keep the exposure to risk below a certain safety threshold.
He/She collaborates with managers, supervisors, and workers at every level to ensure that the procedures introduced are respected in each department. He/she also carries out risk policy training for staff to increase risk awareness related to the work they do.
He/She is responsible for checks, audits and "stress tests" aimed at verifying the effectiveness of the risk management systems and conformity with normative requirements, with a view to continuous revision and improvement.TASKS AND DUTIES
WHO YOU ARE
- Analise the Company risk profile.
- Risk mapping and assessment
- Submit the risk assessment to senior managers and executives
- Support the different Company functions to elaborate an effective risk management strategy
- Bring an active contribution to the development of the management risk plans, engaging the relevant staff.
- Monitor the risk management indicators
- Regularly review the Company risk policies and update them to current legal requirements
- Train the staff about management risk protocols and improve the Company risk awareness
- Design control systems to keep the risk below a certain threshold.
- Draw up periodic reports for the Company management and provide advice
You are a graduate in Statistics, Economics and Finance, Maths, Information Technology, or other scientific fields.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the role or in Internal Audit in manufacturing Company.
Previous experience in listed Company is a preferential condition.
- Knowledge of risk assessment models
- Auditing and reporting skills
- Knowledge of actuarial and statistical tools
- Development of control processes and tests know-how
- Knowledge of office automation systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to build relations with the main stakeholders