WE'RE OPENING IN BERLIN AND SEARCHING FOR AN AMAZING STORE MANAGER TO KICK OF OUR EXCITING JOURNEY IN GERMANY! THE POSITION IS FULL-TIME AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR NEW RETAIL TEAM AS WELL AS BEING A TRUE GANNI REPRESENTATIVE! YOU WILL BE REPORTING DIRECTLY TO OUR AREA MANAGER.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply!
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
You will be an ambassador for GANNI. You will work within our beautifully curated stores. The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind, you are authentic in everything you do.
You will lead/support your team to always deliver service that is seamless, efficient and dedicated to the client’s needs.
You will run a business that is based on an omnichannel/omnicommerce mentality were missing a sale is not an option. You have a result-oriented mindset and you will drive footfall through a digital client outreach program as an integral part of daily business. Through online booking services and in-store events, you and your team will build and foster the GANNI community.
You will be working to achieve KPI targets and you will support creating a culture within your team that is authentic, optimistic and driven by results and the opportunity to learn
Responsibilites ahead of you:
- Lead and plan daily work and operations in the store
- Responsible for generating sales whilst acting proactively to secure all sales targets and KPIs being met.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all GANNI clients visiting your store.
- Analyze performance reports and taking the required actions
- Keep deadlines set by the retail management team.
- Maintaining VM guidelines
- Stock management in all aspects.
- Responsible for in-store budgets.
- Lead your team from the front and by being visible on the shop floor acting as a role model.
- Coach and motivate your team to achieve their personal and store targets.
- Take ownership of competitions and facilitate all workshops necessary to enhance performance.
- Responsible for Store HR, keeping the team environment open, friendly, inclusive and transparent.
- Recruitment of true GANNI team members as well as taking ownership of the onboarding process.
- Assisting in the termination of team members, who are not in line with GANNI standards.
- Create and manage the daily, weekly and monthly team schedule according to budgets and other relevant tools.
- Arrange and facilitate staff meetings every month
- Keep yourself and your team members up to date with information from brand communication platforms.
- Develop clear, consistent and organized lines of communication
- Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with the store team and other GANNI stakeholders.
- Facilitate and execute PDP (personal development plan) with your team twice a year
- Participate in all retail management meeting
- Drive your own development and strive to enhance your leadership skills.
- Solid and proven management background with at least 2 years of store management and team leading experience
- Strong customer relations and CRM experience.
- Experience working within a high-end retail brand
- Sales driven, results motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with leading, motivating and providing excellent sales training to staff members
- Excellent understanding of performance analysis to help drive the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
THE GANNI WAY
You have a natural flair for interacting and communicating with people. Furthermore, you are highly organized, structured, service minded and have a positive outlook. You are a team player yet work well independently. You are Loyal and engaged in your workplace and passionate about GANNI.
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing retail team!
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI UNIVERSE!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI Community.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible, by using the “Apply for position” function. If you have any questions please reach out to Area Manager, email@example.com.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation. We are on a journey to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be a more responsible version of ourselves every day. In 2020, we launched our GANNI Gameplan setting ourselves 44 tangible goals to be reached by 2023 across four main pillars; People, Planet, Product and Prosperity.
GANNI has offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Paris, Shanghai, London and New York and is represented in more than 600 of the world’s top-tier retailers as well as 26 GANNI concept stores across Europe, and the United States. GANNI.com delivers internationally to 33 countries including Australia, Canada and South Korea.
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.