Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | New York City | United States | Full-time
Responsible for the collection and reconciliation of the accounts receivable balances of USA and Canada.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS
currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS
is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS
will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.What you can expect:
- Expedite collections on account receivables via collection calls and written communication to help achieve company DSO targets.
- Review daily aging to determine credit holds and credit releases; work with sales and planner to help achieve monthly shipping targets and sales goals.
- Day to day check posting and clearing for all assigned accounts.
- Create and code chargebacks as necessary on assigned accounts.
- Accounts reconciliation to customer remittances.
- Diplomatic interaction with customers, sales and distribution staff; working with distribution center to help resolve shipping issues, shortages, freight issues.
- Dispute and chargeback reconciliation.
- Evaluate customer problems and determine corrective action. Coordinate this action with appropriate areas to ensure a timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Use excellent interpersonal communication skills in order to communicate with various levels of customers to facilitate payment by resolving billing or payment issues.
- Develop a working relationship with internal and external customers to review research and resolve customer account inquiries and issues.
- Utilize excellent analytical and negotiation techniques to expedite collection of accounts receivables.
- GL reconciliation/allocation and perform general ledger postings when applicable.
Your benefits: HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable function
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task
- Must work well in a team
- Detail orientated
- Fast learner
- Self motivated
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel & Word)
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.