Private Client Manager
Come and live your story with us
The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, beliefs, physical or mental ability - to be a part of our family.
About the role
As Private Clients Manager you are responsible for attracting HNWIs to the Bicester Village, engaging them whilst they are in the village and ensuring they return for more.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a true brand ambassador and organisational manager. You will be someone who loves to be social, regularly visit or work at a Private Members Club and are the life and sole of any party!
Your role at The Bicester Village will play a critical role to our Private Client strategy. You will spend time in our beautiful Apartment where we host our Clients or you will be in London mixing and networking.
What you will be doing
- Acquisition of HNW clients. Research, identify, create, develop & manage key individual client relationships
- Build and implement the Ambassador network pipeline and explore new business/incremental revenue opportunities
- Explore and introduce new channels to attract HNW guests to the Village
- Attend industry and private client functions to build your own blackbook of contacts that you can introduce to Bicester Village
- Build and develop the relationships with HNWI target partnerships for example, members clubs, private schools, patrons of the Arts etc.
- Work with the Guest Knowledge & Engagement teams to upgrade select clients from the Membership programme
- Define HNW Profile – Categories, Countries, Spending power, Visits, Age, etc. How to target them and drive them to the Village.
- Build, develop and manage the relationship with HNW guests;
- Host clients at Bicester Village and other external clientelling events. Present new opportunities and events to host clients.
- Maintain relationships of guests you have met and hosted at the Village
There’s no one quite like us
The Bicester Collection are the worlds’ leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
What we need from you
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you’ll have:
- A genuine interest in other people and an ability to be dynamic and captivate guests. We are looking for someone who has a positive energy and someone people are naturally drawn to. We want clients to sit down with this person and them want to leave wanting to be your friend.
- The ability to leave our guests feeling like they have had a special moment that has uplifted them. A feeling that they will remember at the end of the day
- Structured and methodical approach with high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding sales, negotiating, influencing & networking skills
- Deep knowledge of the HNW market & luxury and retail
- An established list of contacts they can bring to the Village.
- Ability to build strong relationships with HNW guests, key partners, colleagues & stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office and Salesforce or equivalent database management system)
- Fluent in English and other European languages an advantage
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Experience in the Hospitality/Luxury Brand Segment
What you’ll get from us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people, who live and breathe our values of Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision. We are always looking for more ways to reward and look after our teams, but at the moment our benefits include:
· 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays, birthday leave, wedding leave and moving leave
· A generous pension (3% employee, 6% employer contribution as a minimum) which increases with length of service
· Private medical and dental cover for you and your family, plus 24/7 access to a virtual GP
· 13 weeks fully paid maternity/adoption leave
· Life assurance, travel insurance (both personal and business) and income protection
· EAP, flu vaccinations, health screening and a subscription to Headspace
· Discounts in our villages, with our tourism partners and other retailers