Senior Graphic Designer
This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Ecom Art Director.
- Create compelling, visually exciting designs (static & video) for multi-platform, multi-channel digital campaigns that meet business objectives and support brand marketing strategy
- Maintain brand standards and support new initiatives, ensuring brand consistency across channels
- Partner with Ecom Art Director and Graphic Designer in creating digital assets for seasonal launches and sales
- Assist in post-production for E-commerce assets (coordinating retouches, communication of deliverables and adhering to timelines)
- Support creative team on E-commerce shoots.
- Assist in retouching and resizing of product photography.
- Manage and maintain image archive of ecommerce imagery.
- Work closely with teams to ensure asset delivery.
- Assist in site refreshes and digital storytelling.
- This position reports to the E-commerce Art Director
- 3+ years of design experience in a related field
- Eye for design, clean + sophisticated aesthetic, and strong interest in fashion
- Strong voice, highly motivated, self-managed, and able to think independently
- Excellent typography skills with elevated level of taste and ability to apply modern design aesthetics across projects of varied styles
- Innovative thinker always seeking to grow and push brand direction forward
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and knowledge of Premiere Pro)
- Well-rounded creative portfolio with design, digital and branding projects
- Previous experience at luxury lifestyle, fashion or creative agency is preferred
- Responds positively to feedback and adapts quickly to change
- Thinks with both sides of the brain: creative vision and strong organizational skills
- Thanks initiative and understands no task is too small
- Excellent interpersonal, time & project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- BA / BFA in a design, or similar
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills informed about news and cultural conversations around fashion/music/entertainment/art + design/tech/sports/wellness/food
- Retouching skills are a plus
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.