The Imports Manager will collaborate with the Logistics, Operations, Sales, and Production teams to ensure accurate and timely dispatch and receipt of product shipments, both domestically and internationally. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of relevant experience and proficiency in MS applications, with an emphasis on MS Excel. This role is based in our New York office and reports directly to the Senior Logistics Manager.
- Responsible for entering shipments from both our USA and EU factories into our ERP system.
- Tracking in transit shipments to ensure on time delivery.
- Following up on any shipments stuck in transit and providing necessary info/docs to release.
- Following up with the warehouse once the shipment is delivered to ensure the goods are received accurately and within the agreed turnaround time.
- Following up with the production team on any shortages or discrepancies.
- Following up with the production team on upcoming estimated delivery dates. Ensuring styles have the most accurate delivery date possible.
- Communicating with the sales team on any potential late styles so that they can reach out to clients.
- Reaching out to our customs broker to confirm US & EU HTS codes for upcoming seasons.
- Entering EU HTS codes and weights into our ERP system.
- Transmitting style info to our EU warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications, specifically MS Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Interest in the fashion industry and production and logistics processes within the industry
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.