Site Merchandising & Experience Assistant
The Site Merchandising & Experience Assistant will be responsible for helping to create a best-in-class online customer experience on VeronicaBeard.com by setting up content and analyzing customer behavior on site. This role is based out of our New York Corporate Office and reports to our Associate of Site Merchandising.
The ideal candidate will be high-energy, deadline-driven with strong problem-solving, communication and analytical skills. In this cross-functional role, he or she will partner with digital marketing, creative, merchandising, buying, and planning to curate product, category and special feature assortments as well as launching and merchandising these on the site each month. Additionally, this person will be responsible for supporting our Associate Site Merchandiser in their project management of site experience optimizations, on-site testing, and digital strategic initiatives.
Site Maintenance & Experience
- Assist our Associate Site Merchandiser in executing daily tasks: site QA, product setup, taxonomy optimization, and other site implementations (e.g. our mini cart upsells)
- Oversee SKU setup and site proofing for all new launches
- Support execution of promotions through proper set-up, testing, and deployment
- Assist in implementation of site initiatives, such as holiday gift guides, new categories, content pages, and strategic initiatives
- Seek to troubleshoot site issues related to merchandising set up and site maintenance
Analytics & Reporting
- Assist Associate in identifying any key trends and shifts in user behavior, as demonstrated by weekly and monthly reporting
- Pull and utilize key metrics to communicate category and product performance
- Act as the eyes of the live site and take initiative on calling out recommendations as you see them
- Help manage our site calendar, collaborating with cross-functional teams in marketing, creative, and site experience, to ensure we are working towards common deadlines
- Assist Associate in working with cross-functional partners to complete key tasks, including attending e-commerce product shoots to ensure proper samples are photographed and assets are ready for product and content launches
- Helping to QA e-mails and digital marketing campaigns prior to deployment, ensuring site linking strategies and landing pages are optimized for launch
- Act as an active participant in the alignment of site navigation, marketing, and product copy
- 1-2 years relevant experience in E-commerce merchandising and web-based analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Strong individual problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate online
- Passion for the fashion/ retail/ e-commerce industry a must!
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.