Brand Image Specialist (m/w/d) Austria
- Ralph Lauren
- Parndorf, Austria
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2022
- PR & Communications
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
* Responsible for the end to end creative execution, while maximising sales & profit across their defined store/stores within the UK, Ireland and Scandi PFS Channel.
* Ensuring to deliver set strategies agreed by mgmt. which supports the long-term growth and profitability of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1) Project Management
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and required presentations to support Brand Image
* Partnering with mgmt. for providing project hindsight and recommendation reports to improve future projects
* Support with the implementation of New stores openings & modernisation programmes. Supporting business partners with relative information on the lead up EG; (zoning, capacities and wall layouts etc)
* Lead/ support with the planning, creating and the delivery of the regional seasonally install/ defined store or stores. Partnering with reflective team members/business partners supporting with the delivery of regional directives 2) Brand Elevation
* Accountable for the seasonal execution of instore creative and product presentation throughout the defined store/ stores. Ensure the delivery of all product/ creative strategies
* Responsible for the end to end implementation of seasonal window schemes and rigging throughout the defined store/ stores, while providing relevant feedback to the office team.
* Creation of seasonally floor plans by store mapping space and zoning of layouts for defined region
* Define divisional space requirements & capacity by store collaborating with Senior Mgmt.
* Mange/ support the critical path & key timelines gained with the regional market business plan.
* Act as a creative ambassador within the region delivering relevant, brand facing recommendations to drive incremental sales/ AUR
* Conducting of walkthrough of locations when traveling, reviewing merchandising opportunities and product placement within stores, partnering with store mgmt./ regional partners
* Ensuring to capture high quality photos of seasonally/ weekly updates in line with company expectations 3) Business Development
* Identifies and presents to line manager Brand appropriate commercial opportunities as they relate to each project
* Bring to the attention of line manager new brand opportunities 4) Financial Management
* Partner with mgmt. to ensure timely accounting of expense which are managed within the financial calendar/ process 5) Leadership
* Support mgmt. with delivering the set expectations while inspiring the instore team to deliver results.
* Partner in creating a working team and an environment that allows; creativity, strong work ethic and a passion for the Ralph Lauren Brand while embodying the Ralph Lauren behaviours
* Develop strong business relationships with all Department/business partners while understanding their role/ Department.
* Support with Facilitating regular team meetings effectively, ensure two-way dialogue
* Consistently acknowledge and appreciate team members contribution
* Train and inspire store teams to deliver consistent, elevated creative solutions across there stores. 6) Effective Communication
* Set up strong communication links between all business partners/ line report
* Effectively communicate weekly SVR's and any additional business feedback
* Hold regular status meetings on delegated projects with relative teams, setting clear expectations and provide detailed action plans.
* Effectively communicate relevant project information to Senior Management
* Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
* Deliver engaging, informing, well organised presentations that meet the Ralph Lauren Brand standard 7) Training
* Create & deliver educational and consistent training sessions for instore teams, partnering with relevant departments/ modules
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrate the skills and experience as described whilst working within a retail environment.
* Experience within a store or cluster role
* Experience in window displays, visual merchandising and rigging.
* Demonstrate leadership skills and experience
* Experience in managing a team
* Experience working both independently and, in a team, oriented collaborative environment
* Ability to travel to multiple store locations along with working evenings, nightshifts etc depending on the business needs.
* Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Capability to manage projects and tasks whilst maintaining a strategic approach
* Experience in new store openings
* Ability to use MS Office
* Abode Cloud user - desirable
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert