We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our sales teams in our boutique in Kings Road, London.
As an ambassador of our brand, your main responsibilities will be :
- Coordinate and supervise a sales team
- Promote the high-end image of the Maje brand internally and externally
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff members and reach and attract the best applicants
Sales and Inventory:
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service
- Welcome and assist our high-end customers
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalized advice
- Achieve the targets set and increase revenue by making our products attractive
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team
- Assistant inventory and concession replenishment
- Ensure that our store runs smoothly
- Ensure that the shop floor is organized and our products are arranged according the instructions of the senior management
This is a non-exhaustive list.
You can demonstrate a significant experience as an Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager, ideally in the area of high-end ready-to-wear fashion.
You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You can demonstrate good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service. You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.
Become a member of our teams!
Join the #MajeTeam
Europe, United Kingdom, London
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 years or more