Dr. Barbara Sturm is a luxury skincare brand that has a global presence across DTC (drsturm.com and our Spas) and wholesale channels. As the brand scales, we are investing in the development of resources to execute on this opportunity.
This newly created Media Manager role will be responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation of all media campaigns, with a special focus on digital media which underpins the ambitions to introduce new audiences to our brand globally and serve them relevant, personalised content. Primary focus will be managing and executing our digital media strategy across paid channels and platforms and introducing OOH media. There will also be responsibility for reporting on media performance and ensuring data and insights are fed into the strategy in a continuous optimisation loop.
This role will be part of the marketing and E-commerce team, working alongside the brand and creative teams as well as partner agencies.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and execute the 360 paid media strategy globally across all platforms, with a special focus on full funnel digital optimisation and innovation Paid Search, Paid Social, OOH & Special partnerships, Affiliates and Display
- Manage the Performance Marketing agency on daily campaign optimisations and to identify opportunities for performance improvement and growth
- Support weekly business reporting by collating reports/dashboards and supporting commentary
- Manage briefing, development and deployment of creative assets for media campaigns, working closely with the internal Creative team
- Support the development of the Affiliate/Partnership strategy and in growing key publisher relationship
- Managing BAU processes and documents - such as new product launches, creative updates, platform updates, invoicing, etc
- Support the agency team on GMC & Product Feed optimisations and promotional activity
- Contribution and management of testing plans put forward by the agency
- Recommend strategy for continuous improvement with the delivery of key insights relating to performance
- Collaborate with internal teams
- At least 3 years of Full Funnel digital Marketing experience and other media buying experience either agency or client-side
- Knowledge of all areas of digital media, especially Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic/Display advertising.
- Knowledge of Affiliates would be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of paid digital advertising bidding and attribution tools and optimisation possibilities, especially Paid Search
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills - must be able to pull and analyse data, develop hypotheses for performance improvement and actionable recommendations
- Experience using several reporting tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, SA360, Facebook Business Manager, Data Studio, Google Trends, etc.
- Good experience/understanding of GMC & product feeds Good understanding of campaign development process.
- Experience collating campaign briefs and seeing campaign development through from planning to launch
- Data and results driven
- Customer first approach, driven by audience data and insights
- Able to zoom in and out of the detail and understand bigger picture and business dynamics
- Proven problem-solving skills, with the right mix of proactivity & reactivity
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation in a very fast paced environment
- Experience or passion in the beauty/luxury industry
- Knowledge of other digital channels (VOD, OOH, influencers etc.)
- An interest in driving the integration across digital channels to improve the customer experience
- App experience
Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the UK, if invited to attend an interview.