Digital Product Owner
Reports to: Head of Digital & Customer Experience
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We strive for timeless beauty and quality craftmanship.
- We celebrate curiosity and believe in working proactively and being solution focused.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty, respect and kindness while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
The Digital Product Owner is a critical role in delivering our challenging digital growth and revenue targets. You will create, own, and deliver the design, UX/UI and technical roadmap of manoloblahnik.com and sale.manoloblahnik.com.
- Be the product owner for delivering a better customer experience online, the aim is to bring the world of Manolo Blahnik alive and make the customer smile in the process Create a roadmap together with the Head of Digital & Customer Experience that mirrors our 5-year revenue growth ambitions
- Manage the web development agency and own the development roadmap
- Define the product backlog and regularly review with all parties involved Assess value, develop cases, prioritise, and brief product development tasks
- Provide guidance on the design, UX/UI, and development of the front-end architecture of the Manolo Blahnik websites
- Be the digital project lead in the redesign of manoloblahnik.com
- Together with the Head of Digital & Customer Experience understand the scope and requirements of any given project and create a project plan where appropriate as well as any other relevant project governance including budget management
- Ensure Manolo Blahnik websites and supporting services are optimally running at all times
- Report and manage all website issues until resolved Work with internal teams and with 3rd party agencies to release regular BAU work
- Responsible for cross-browser and multi-device testing and debugging of all work
- Create and maintain relevant documentation of workflows, processes & training guides Assist the Junior Content Manager with updating and maintaining all website content always ensuring on-brand presentation
- Work with the Junior Content Manager in designing & building new assets, relevant landing pages etc.
- Support with email build as required Own and develop all website functionalities like search and recommendations
- Ensure best in class use of all Magento plugins Deliver and manage all aspects of A/B testing, including design tests from hypothesis, scheduling, implementation, and reporting Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Solid experience working with Magento
- Front end development & design experience ideally within a luxury ecommerce environment HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of UI/UX processes and best practices Experience building, coding, and testing HTML emails essential A/B Testing Experience
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A diligent approach to work with an eye for detail Strong MS Office