Producer, Integrated Media
- Long Island City, New York
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- PR & Communications
- Full Time
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way!
Are you a storyteller? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a progressive thinker? Join a team of talented and dedicated professionals to promote and protect the iconic Bloomingdale's brand as we embark on our 150th Anniversary.
Bloomingdale's is seeking a Producer of Integrated Media to help create and implement video communications and other digital media (internal podcast, graphics, etc.) focused on connecting and inspiring our colleagues across all parts of the organization. While the primary focus of the role will support internal communications needs, this role will also develop content that will be leveraged externally though social media highlighting our business and culture.
This role will report to the Senior Director, Internal Communications & Recognition. This job is based in New York City. This is a hybrid remote job that will require a colleague to be in the office/on location for video shoots, interviews and any other type of projects that arise.
- Work closely with the Internal Communications & Recognition team, understanding company culture, being a creative thought partner and helping to lead our communication strategy and execution of company communications through an integrated media lens. This includes strategy and execution of corporate video content, social media promoting employer brand, graphics, digital, podcast and webcasts. This role will be directly engaging senior leadership, stakeholders and audiences through strategic partnerships and hands-on project work.
- Help establish a cross-channel, multimedia approach that is aligned to the organization's strategy and culture.
- Help with the development of project schedule status, resources, deliverables, risks and issues, and timelines throughout the project.
- Help with the management of changes to project scope, schedule and facilitate client acceptance.
- Help lead executive level (C-suite) video projection.
- Ability to handle all aspects of filming as needed (operate camera, mic participants for sound, run teleprompter, etc.)
- Ability to video edit as needed (Adobe Premiere, Avid, etc.)
- Digital management of files. This includes the organization and archiving of all media files.
- Partner with Macy's Inc. technology and third-party vendors to support A/V needs as needed for larger scale events.
- Associate's Degree
- 3-5 years direct experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels to achieve desired results.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
- Experience and familiarity working across multiple platforms and technologies, including, but not limited to, video development, graphic design, digital media, social media, front and back-end development and web presence.
- Strong understanding of user experience, creative and technical development processes and best practices.
- Excellent documentation, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in response to change.
- Able to anticipate technical and project barriers and adjust approach based on research and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to customize communication strategy to a given target audience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, familiarity with common design and video editing tools/software.
- Continuous use of computers and other office equipment
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
- Travel as needed
- Frequently lift/move up to 10 lbs.
Bloomingdale’s is America’s only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store and a division of Macy’s Inc. Currently we operate 37 department stores and an ever growing number of Bloomingdale’s The Outlet stores in 13 states as well as the always open and fashionable Bloomingdales.com. Bloomingdale’s also has an international presence in Dubai. We are currently looking for leaders who will help shape our future. At Bloomingdale’s, we seek talented creative people with a passion and entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail. Having a strong interest in fashion as well as being a natural collaborator helps! In short, we want people with a desire to grow professionally as well as personally because at Bloomingdale’s we provide the tools for both. When you join the Bloomingdale’s family, you are now part of an organization deeply committed to giving back to the communities near and afar. Through strategic philanthropic marketing campaigns or local grass roots efforts, Bloomingdale’s is committed to making a difference. Although Bloomingdale’s is part of a Fortune 100 Corporation, we hold true to the family values of our founding brothers, Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale. As large as we may become, we will remain intimate and operate Bloomingdale’s with the utmost integrity like a family run business. At Bloomingdale’s, we will always have passion for the business and compassion for each other. After all, we are like no other store in the world.
- (212) 705-2000
1000 3rd Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert