With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Join our small and mighty recruiting team responsible for attracting and engaging exceptional talent to support Chico's FAS and our great brands, Chico's, White House Black Market, and Soma.
Yes, this job can work from anywhere! Details below....POSITION OBJECTIVE:
The Recruiter is primarily responsible for attracting and engaging nonexempt to mid-level professional positions to come be part of Chico's FAS, the Most Amazing Place to Work, Learn and Grow. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement pipelining/attraction strategies by function and/or department. *This role will primarily focus on recruiting and talent attraction for shared services functions including technology, logistics, and finance and accounting.
- Proactively source potential candidates
- Assess candidates for alignment with Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles in addition to technical aptitude.
- Provide most amazing personal service throughout the management and recruitment of open positions, including sourcing, interviewing and selection of candidates; follows up with candidates regarding employment status and maintains relationships post-hire.
- Maximize available tools including Avature, Dayforce, SeekOut, etc. throughout the recruiting process to enable accurate reporting and metrics
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvement within the team and HR department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year in recruiting, specialty apparel retail experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; effective marketer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong solution orientation and comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple searches and deliver a high level of service to an internal client group
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage time effectively against multiple responsibilities
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Google Apps and applicant tracking and/or management systems
- Must be Social savvy and have an interest in fashion/design
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.