Corporate Communications Project Manager
Are you looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you have strong organisational skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment? Are you passionate about project management?
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for a Corporate Communications Project Manager to join our Corporate Communications Team. This role will report into the Head of Corporate Communications and is offered on a Full Time Permanent contract.
As the Corporate Communications Project Manager at COS you drive the Corporate Communications strategy and goals through end-to-end project management, creating clear processes, collaborative forums and company-wide updates. You manage tasks, risks and stakeholders in a structured, methodical and efficient way while adapting to changing conditions.
What you will do:
- Ensure that Corporate Communications projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Plan develop and manage corporate and internal communications work processes and ensure successful business implementation of the ways of working.
- Create workflows to ensure internal stakeholders are up-to-date on evolving communications plans in the most appropriate forum and format.
- Manage planning for external and internal corporate communications projects, including briefing, managing internal teams and external support (agencies, freelancers) in developing assets (film, imagery, graphics).
- Ensure timely and appropriate sign-off of communications with stakeholders.
- Supporting global and regional teams and creating clear processes for receiving and delivering communications material requests as well as constant updated core tools.
- Collaborate with all Corporate Communications Department Stakeholders, contributing to an efficient and informative workflow, and lead towards the long and short-term goals.
- Support and align with team specialists delivering content.
- Generate project scopes and objectives, briefs, timelines and communicate schedules.
- Ability to create timelines and structures, taking responsibility of the implementation.
- Provide structural ability, work methods, and project management methodology (e.g. risk management, process management, stakeholder analysis )
- Develop and maintain the Corporate Communications calendar.
- Demonstrate proactive leadership skills to manage changes in project scope, scheduling and costs
- Follow up on project success and identify areas of improvement for future projects
- Demonstrate analytic and problem-solving skills, perseverance and the ability to thrive in a changing environment for you and the team in a sustainable way
- Experience working in cross-functional project management or coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft 360 package
- Strong organisation skills and ability to create planning routines and manage multiple projects
- A highly proactive and positive approach to work tasks
- Passion to drive to develop our corporate brand through projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills