Assistant to the Creative Director
Position: Assistant to the Creative Director
Reports to: Creative Director
WYSE London are looking for a smart, dynamic individual for the role of Assistant to our company founder and Creative Director, Marielle Wyse. Applicants must be energetic and versatile, demonstrating initiative and the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced and exciting creative environment. You will also require a high level of professionalism and discretion.
You will work closely with Marielle and fulfil a broad range of duties, assisting with both personal and professional requirements including diary management, travel bookings, procurement and logistical requests.
The full-time position is based in Head Office at Shepherds Bush.
- Updating and sending through Marielle’s daily itinerary both at the start and at the end of the working day.
- Attending to IT/email issues.
- Managing diary and appointments (both personal and work related) with a high level of discretion.
- Collecting/ returning samples from Marielle’s home/WYSE flagship store.
- Setting up livestreams for Instagram channel.
- General errands (both professional and personal).
- Attending to general requirements at Marielle’s home (plumber, gardener, deliveries etc).
- Providing refreshments.
- Collecting and returning online shopping orders.
- Organising and booking travel (both business and private trips).
- Assisting with administrative tasks for Marielle’s family.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Ideally someone with experience of working for a Founder in a similar role.
- Must be organised with great attention to detail and be able to work well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- An interest in fashion and passion for the brand would be an advantage
- The ability to respond quickly and remain calm under pressure.
- Resilient and adaptable with a flexible approach.