Couture Design Consultant (Senior)
We are seeking a Couture Design Consultant (Senior)
The role will be multifaceted and will involve offering our global clients the highest level of customer service at all times, whether designing on the client during in store appointments or over the phone, video call, email or assisting other team members. You will operate with dedication and pride as part of the talented Phillipa Lepley 20 strong team. We are searching for a team player with a long term commitment to the brand with a love and passion for beautiful couture dresses.
In between taking care of clients, your role will grow and develop to your strengths. We are interested to hear where you could add value and make a big difference to the company with your personally defined skills. (This may be administration orientated, social media, IT, photography, merchandising, window display design, embellishment design, veil making or any other relevant skills).
You will be joining us at an exciting expanding time, particularly exciting with the recent growth into The Conservatory next door to our existing Chelsea shop. Your role will be based in the shop, however with our Conservatory and Atelier also in the vicinity, you will be working hand in hand with our whole artisan team.
We are looking for a warm, charming, punctual, and genuine team player with interpersonal skills, strong values and integrity. We value initiative and creativity supported by dedication and a strong work ethic. We require someone who strives to build a career at Phillipa Lepley with long term aspirations to grow with our core team.
- BA in Fashion Design, Textiles, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within Luxury Bridal or Luxury Fashion or related field.
- High understanding of couture garment design, construction and fabrication.
- A meticulous eye for detail. Immaculate customer service.
- A highly creative individual.
- Possess the love and integrity for looking after clients at this level, helping create their perfect dress.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Strong time management skills and prioritisation with the ability to work under specific and tight timelines.
- A problem solving mindset.
- The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility.
- A good team player.
- Extremely organised.
- A professional and discrete attitude.
- Highly driven and pro-active.
- Strong administration skills.
- Has a knack for engaging and delivering positive commercial results through warm and professional personal manner when seeing clients in appointments.
- Showcases excellent interpersonal skills and high level of communicative skills.
- Proficiency in Mac, Microsoft Office such as Excel and Word.
- Ideally proficiency in Mac Adobe Suite such as Photoshop, however not a formal requirement.
- Opportunity to join a leading unique and visionary couture brand that is continually pushing the boundaries of design through art and innovation.
- We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential.
- Small, personal and friendly team.