Sales Associate - Men's footwear
This role will support the Senior Sales Associate in our Men's Store in Burlington Arcade, London.
The Sales associate will provide excellent client experience and develop long-lasting client relationships. The successful candidate will assist in the smooth operation of the store to optimise sales and client experience.
We are looking for someone very passionate and with previous experience in selling men's luxury goods.
- Develop strong, long-lasting, commercial relationships with clients, establishing a regular client base to ensure all sales opportunities are optimized
- Achieve and exceed personal goals
- Record and update sales performance, such as WSR, Sell Throughs, product feedback, trade feedback
- Provide exceptional client experience and service
- Provide personalised and timely after sales service to clients, dealing effectively with client complaints
- Demonstrate high level of product knowledge (telling the story, features and benefits etc.) and coach other team members
- Prepare and maintain stock on the sales floor, following Manolo Blahnik visual guidelines and standards
- Assist in the end of day procedures, such as cashing up
- Assist with regular stock takes
- Assist with the preparation of sales events
- Assist in stock deliveries from the warehouse ensuring that the stock is checked in an efficient manner
- Maintain high back of house standards such as stock room, stock security etc.
- Communicate feedback on best sellers, slow sellers, missed sales opportunities and customer requests to the Store Manager
- Maintain and assist in the creation of enjoyable and respectful work environment
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required