Are you passionate about fabric development on women’s woven fabrics? Are you a natural project manager with excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast paced and creative environment?
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for Fabric &Trim Developer to join our Ladies RTW Team. This role will report into the Head of LRTW and is offered on a Full Time Permanent contract.
As a Fabric & Trim Developer you will be a key player in the process of creating products for our LRTW Woven assortment. In this role you will be an expert on a wide variety of sustainable materials, have an extensive knowledge on fabric sourcing and trims with an excellent eye for detail, to produce high quality products.
What you will do:
- In this role you are responsible to execute the fabric development, having a clear understanding of COS aesthetics and our customer, having a clear and efficient component and product development you contribute to meaningful growth and profitability within your department.
- Responsible to develop components, prints, jacquards and colours supporting the department strategy, visual goal, and seasonal keys.
- Responsible to plan and execute the product development from start to end in close collaboration with the Buying team.
- You will be leading in the material development to source the best materials, fabrics and trims needed for the RTW collection.
- Working in close collaboration with our Senior Designers and Buyers you are responsible for identifying and developing fabric & trims according to our COS aesthetics and our design directions.
- You will work within our Buying & Design team of Designers, Buyers, Assortment Planners, Pattern Cutters, and communicate regularly with our Production Offices.
- You will identify seasonal must haves and act on relevant tendencies.
- Extensive experience in a product development role with a focus on LRTW (woven essentials)
- Strong luxury fashion intelligence, salesmanship and sense of commerciality
- Passion for womens trends and the COS customer
- Substantial knowledge of sustainable fashion solutions and material innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to work in a fast paced and creative environment
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Annual Health Checks
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all