MARKETING COORDINATOR TO FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM
We are now recruiting a Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team at our Head Office in Stockholm
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Marketing Coordinator:
at Filippa K, you will be responsible for the Marketing & Communication Calendar on a seasonal level and make sure its updated and timelines are kept. The coordinator makes sure all marketing channel owners, sales channel owners and relevant internal stakeholders are always kept informed of upcoming plans. You will assist the Wholesale and Retail team with marketing material when needed. A successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be extremely organised, and have the ability to manage the logistics of multiple projects simultaneously.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with Creative team, PR/Comms, Sales, CRM, Digital Marketing and Merchandising to successfully shape and implement the Communication Calendar.
- Manage requests and smaller projects and adapt them into timelines, from start to finish, to ensure creative assets are developed, approved and delivered on time as required
- Own relevant meetings to ensure deadlines are met and teams are informed
- Monitor the progress of campaigns, anticipating next steps and resolving issues, including timeline delays or conflicts
- Identify and optimise processes to ensure internal collaborations run smoothly
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- +3 years of marketing experience within fashion
- Some project management experience
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and Keynote/Powerpoint
- Clear and efficient in verbal as well as written communication
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.