Senior Brand Planner - Remote (Central Planner/ Company Planner) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Senior Manager
This position is responsible for assisting in maximizing company performance by providing analysis aimed at identifying opportunities for improved sales and margin based on current trends while mitigating the company's exposure to unnecessary risks.
· Supports channel level pre-season analytics to align sales and margin budgets.
· Provides supporting analysis to model Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales and margin plans.
o Provides daily financial forecasts for a specified channel
o Sales equation modeling
o Margin Modeling including the impact of full price and markdown mix of sales
o Provides daily & weekly summaries with business recommendations
· Performs analysis and recommendations to maximize business, including:
o Sales risk assessment and scenario modeling
o Measures impact of strategic initiatives
o Partners with Marketing to incorporate event lift into sales plans
o Provides analysis on inventory management and movement across multiple channels
o Supports Monthly Business Review process and meeting preparation
· Assist in managing the Brands testing strategy and initiatives
o Strategic alignment & prioritization
o Develops test design
o Reading & report results
o Providing actions & recommendations
· Partners and communicates with cross functional teams to align strategic initiatives and goals.
· Requires the need for strong analytic interpretation, presentation and the ability to deliver results to senior leadership with concise communication.
· Assists with other ad hoc projects as needed.
This role impacts:
· Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business or statisticspreferred
- 5+ years experience, including 3+ years in a retail/consumer goods environment, with preference given to those with merchandise planning, finance, or allocation experience
- Strong technical and system skills required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; exceptional aptitude with numbers; retail math skills
- Builds collaborative partnerships cross-functionally; identifies/influences critical stakeholders
- Ability to advance to high levels of computer literacy; exposure to relevant planning, finance, analytical, data management systems
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills:concisely presents complex information/recommendations in terms meaningful to various audiences
·Charismatic team player that exhibits excellent "team work" abilities
- Ideal candidate will have strong PC proficiency with a strong emphasis in Excel; Access a plus
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert