Retail Administrator, Bicester Village
Overview and purpose of role:
In this role, you are responsible for providing reliable, efficient and accurate administration service to support store management and the wider team. You will be flexible in your approach and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with no two days the same. You will possess an eye for detail and a natural ability to priorities, organize and meet multiple tight deadlines.
You are responsible for supporting management and the sales team by ensuring all BOH operational and store administrative aspects are in place to support sales commercially.
You are committed to implementing the relevant measures and practices to ensure smooth and efficient daily operation of the store. You will regularly audit the existing policies and procedures and make recommendations to the management teams for enhancements and improvements to the running of the store as required.
You will have a passion for the brand and deliver training relating to your area of expertise, you will share your knowledge of our retail business. You will demonstrate a true passion for your back office and administrative responsibilities and ensuring best in class.
We will expect you work with agility and be flexible as required. You will also be required to work during weekends and support the sales team during peak trade in December and June.
Key Responsibilities of role:
- Main point of contact for all retail support functions. Ensure relevant information from these support functions are filtered to management and sales team.
- Email / Telephone/ call management: responsible for all incoming emails and calls customer enquiries into the store and providing acceptable and timely solutions. Responsible for satisfactorily handling and delegating these emails to relevant members of management or sales team and ensuring they are resolved.
- Provide management with relevant/requested reporting in a timely and efficient manner.
- In store aftercare: The ability to perform in store inspections and deliver feedback to any client complaints regarding aftercare via email or face to face.
- Store training and new starter inductions: responsible for inducting all new starters to the business and ensuring any operational relevant areas of development are communicated with management team. Responsible for training team with all aspect of retail support, care and repair, after sales etc.
- Customer Service complaints: create trackers to monitor instore complaints. Ensure they are closed within 48 hours. Whilst it is imperative that you are able to close complaints yourself, you will be expected to delegate complaints to managers and seek closure dates from them directly.
- In store appointment bookings: Whilst management will drive this service, it is your responsibility to ensure trackers are efficient and kept up to date with appointments made and profit generated.
- General office administration: Monthly maintenance report and flower reports and stationary orders, update uniform lists and staff purchase lists.
Skills and Requirements:
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
- High level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Proven experience in a fast-paced luxury retail or service environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Excellent knowledge of store procedures and company policies
- Works and adheres to deadlines
- IT/System skills – strong knowledge of systems
- Enthusiastic, warm, friendly & self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – Able to communicate between team, other departments and management using the right tone, in a motivating and positive way.
- Motivated and committed with a positive and can-do attitude – able to meet the demands of a busy boutique with enthusiasm, high energy levels and determination to achieve a consistently strong sales records and assist in the management of the boutique.
- Teamwork – work effectively as part of a team and voluntarily perform a wide variety of tasks depending on the needs of the business.
- Excellent personal appearance – smart with a sense of individual style.
- Adaptability and flexibility – comfortable with change and willing to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Time management – punctual and reliable, able to confidently multi-task to the appropriate deadlines.
- Adherence to company policies – have solid sense of corporate responsibility; set good example for others; act in accordance with the company procedures at all times.
Our business and our Values:
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launched of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 130 boutiques globally.
Our people are at the heart of our brand.
We celebrate individualism and allow the freedom to have autonomy and creativity within your role. Our colleagues have in common passion and dedication to our Brand, and its continued success.
We live by our values: We are down to earth – we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion – we drive the business with agility and care and we are committed to excellence. We have happiness in all that we do – As a team player, we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration – we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom.
If the shoe fits, walk with us…
By submitting your CV to Christian Louboutin UK Ltd for the above role, you hereby consent to be contacted by email and/or by telephone in relation to this recruitment process by the HR, Northern Europe Team.
Christian Louboutin UK Ltd respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. For more information on our how we collect, use and store your information, please refer to our Privacy Notice: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/polic