ECOM Customer Care Rep
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
The ECOM Customer Care Specialist provides exceptional customer experiences and ensures that we honor service promises. We appreciate our customers and look for individuals who love to take care of people, solve problems and have fun too.
This position provides variety, allowing staff to respond to customers via phone, email and live chat. It’s fast-paced – so the time flies. We provide extensive training to learn about our product, the customers and our systems. While this position is seasonal, there are many opportunities for full time positions at the close of the season.
- The first to respond to customers, this role will communicate professionally, accurately, efficiently, verbally, by email and in chat.
- Engage and optimize each customers experience by demonstrating patience and empathy; prioritize your customer’s needs.
- Resolve product related inquiries and make purchasing recommendations based on the needs and interests of the customer.
- Identify and solve account issues related to product orders, deliveries, credits, and returns; proactively share information with the team to improve the process.
- Learn about the latest product releases and upcoming launches and engage with customers to recommend new products.
- Collaborate with other teams to share suggestions regarding quality assurance and product requests by customers.
- Research fulfillment and shipping concerns; liaise with distribution teams to resolve concerns.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Textiles preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, sales or retail required
- Experience in E-Commerce and/or online marketing and merchandising is a plus
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with ZenDesk, BlueCherry, Softeon, SalesForce or Shopify is a plus
- Experience using an organizational time management system required
- Experience solving problems and thinking critically required
At Peter Millar we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.