Born in Los Angeles but bred with a global perspective, G/FORE was conceptualized with a passion for modern design combined with a love of golf. Distinguished by our attention to detail, sophisticated ease, playful nature, youthful energy and sense of humor. We consistently strive to make a powerful and colourful impact on our favourite game. We take inspiration from art, architecture, modern design, and colourful narratives. Our intent is to disrupt the industry without being disrespectful to the sport and its rich traditions.
The Digital Designer is responsible for creating high converting designs within brand guidelines. This will include emails, social media ads, display banners and more. These assets will often be the first touch point for new customers to the brand. A successful candidate will be able to work quickly while displaying great attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for layout and typography.
- Create and deliver compelling graphic designs for an array of business units, including Marketing, Web/eCommerce, Omnichannel etc…
- Work collaboratively as a member of the digital design team, focused on functional and conceptual user experiences across gfore.com.
- Execute design for marketing campaigns across all digital channels including social, email and paid ads.
- Design and create compelling engaging email newsletters, social media, site design with full understanding of user experience across multiple digital platforms.
- Creation of motion graphics, including gifs, animation and videos.
- Post-produce, retouch, color correct, resize, clip and quality control management of all photography.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital technologies, advances in web and mobile technologies.
- Ability to quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept.
- Must understand foundational design concepts such as spatial relations & typography
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, After Effects, Premiere
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for consistency
- 5+ years of experience at a design or branding studio, either agency or in-house
- Experience with graphic design, motion design, UX/UI design and video editing
- Prior experience working with a luxury brand a plus
At Peter Millar and G/FORE we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed. We take care of our people through great benefits such as health insurance & 401(k), clothing allowances, generous Paid time off and employee discounted access to products.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.