Corporate FP&A Manager
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
The Corporate FP&A Manager will act as the liaison between our corporate parent (Richemont) and internal FP&A teams. This role will work directly with the Richemont Corporate FP&A team, ensuring the timely delivery of all internal reporting. This role will also facilitate the buildout of reporting tools and templates to support the evolving reporting needs of the corporate team. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within a large multinational organization, have developed a strong accounting understanding and a high level of attention to detail. A candidate for this role will have strong communications skills, and the ability to breakdown changes in the Peter Millar financial results in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist Director in the compiling and supporting internal reporting function, including preparation of the monthly and quarterly analytics and executive write ups (Balance Sheet, P&L and cash flow analysis)
- Deliver analysis and reporting of the business actual financial results including variance to budget, forecast and ensure key issues, risks and business drivers are understood and highlighted.
- Compile and consolidate all reporting information for submission to Peter Millar’s parent company
- Build a strong collaborative relationship with key stakeholders within the Richemont organization
- Drive continual process improvement particularly within our reporting tools, leveraging best practices, standardization and automation to scale the business.
- Ensure feedback loop with key stakeholders and team members to continuously improve processes and clarity of financial reporting.
- Acquire a deep understanding of all business processes and their impact on the general ledger
- Prepare Ad hoc financial reporting requests, other analysis and special projects requested by management
- Proven track record leading quantitative analysis and building financial models
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a desire to seek answers to sophisticated problems
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with positive, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to wear many hats as the Accounting and Finance functions evolve
- Experience with presentations to senior management, with extraordinary detail orientation
- Strong knowledge and experience with accounting concepts
- Ability to navigate a highly cross-functional organization and create a culture of collaboration with stakeholders across the company
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or other related fields required. MBA preferred
- 6+ years of finance experience with FP&A, Investor Relations, Corporate Consolidations and/or Reporting within a public, multinational company experience a plus
- Prior experience with Microsoft SL and D365 Finance a plus
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within SAP Financial and Anaplan a plus
At Peter Millar we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed. We take care of our people through great benefits such as health insurance & 401(k), clothing allowances, generous Paid time off and employee discounted access to products.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.