PURPLE – with offices in London, Miami, New York, Hong Kong and Los Angeles – are actively seeking a New Business Director to join in the agency’s North America office, working across our high-profile lifestyle, fashion and Beauty clients to help the growth of PURPLE and to align with our overarching business goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as gatekeeper for all new business enquiries, declining or progressing the conversation as appropriate.
- Pro-actively seeking out new business opportunities.
- Hosting a fortnightly new business meeting and maintaining an up-to-date new business tracker
- Updating Finance on all new business wins with a pipeline of fees, how they should be charged, and where appropriate any fee split by department.
- Working with the Directors on New Business Strategy, identifying opportunities to pitch for new clients, and/or services and benchmarking against competitor agencies.
- Keeping new business documents including credentials and pitch documents up to date.
- Working with designated individuals within each department to produce successful new business pitches in line with the client brief including:
- Initial chemistry and fact-finding meetings to identify client needs, desires and ‘what would make them happy’ beyond the written brief.
- Drilling down to Identify deliverables and objectives for the new business pitch.
- Hosting internal idea generation brainstorms Market and competitor landscape research
- Identifying pitch team and timelines
- Working with team to agree format and input into new business proposal to promote areas of ownership.
- Leading pitch team including prepping pitch team.
- Following up post pitch for feedback
In event of successful new business wins, you are responsible for:
- Drafting and executing new business contracts to include specific objectives, specific clauses, any additional budget considerations.
- Working with Division Heads/HR to identify account team.
- Working with Division Head, account team and client to translate new business pitch into a specific 6-12 month activation calendar where appropriate attending kick off, initial strategy meetings and in some cases regular team ‘check in’s’ throughout first months
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- 6-8 years of luxury public experience and proven experience with securing new business.
- Superior high-level media contacts and broadcast print and online media.
- Experience managing account teams