HEAD OF MERCHANDISING
HEAD OF MERCHANDISING
The role could be based both in Milan or London.
LN-CC is seeking a talented professional to join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan as Head of Merchandising.
This role reports to the Top Management and works alongside the Store Management, Marketing, Operations, and/or Logistics teams. The Head of Merchandising will lead the Merchandising function, driving the business through optimizing stock and marginality.
He/she must be highly organized, technically-minded, and an excellent communicator, with an ability to transform complicated charts of online data into valuable information.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage and develop merchandising team.
- Establish and leverage strong partnerships with cross-functional partners.
- Analyse selling trends and promote ST optimization through reorders and cancellations.
- Work closely with the warehouse, back office and the digital production team to ensure the smooth flow of goods from delivery to online.
- Proactively manage and trade stock in season to maximize commercial opportunities and minimize risks.
- Monitor sales feedback and ensure that corrective action is taken relating to past seasons.
- Work closely with Buying Team to build the seasonal OTB budgets in line with the LN-CC vision and strategic objectives.
- Delivering efficient and accurate reporting to support buying preparation analysis and other departments.
- Elaborate detailed market analysis over price positioning, competitors' activities, and collection opportunities.
- Define and propose the carryover strategy by identifying potential bestselling items to be exploited in more collections and by maximizing the margin.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years’ experience working within a planning & merchandise team in the fashion industry.
- Excellent product eye and passion for fashion industry.
- Sharp business acumen, strategic thinking, analytical and reporting skills; proven ability to drive both brands and departmental goal.
- Capacity to translate corporate goals into actions.
- Adept at solving problems/removing obstacles to get work done/drive execution.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with internal and external teams and functions.
- Advanced Excel knowledge is essential.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers.
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.