Production and Returns Coordinator
Vivienne Westwood Limited is looking for a Production and Returns Coordinator to join the team at our Head Office in London.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Production and systems
- Assist the Production manager with-FAR/ PLM/JOOR in preparing system with new collection data. Price lists upload.
- Collection samples: deal with the preparation and shipping of seasonal samples. From main files update to preparation of PL. Liaise with suppliers and update agents and showrooms on status.
- Samples-system set up- and follow up with showrooms agent for orders insertion at system
- Deal with any faulty samples and their replacement
- Resolve any related shipping discrepancies
- Collect product composition data from supplier and prepare seasonal file; assist clients (through customer care) or agents with any related queries
- Support agents and showrooms executives with all queries on FAR, orders, styles, prices, delivery window
- Assist in the preparation of production order books
- Generate Order confirmations
- Generate FAR PO; send and follow up to suppliers
- Deal with direct shipments (supplier to client)/GEFCO warehouse-from FAR processing to picking list, to suppliers, account teams, and customer care communication.
- Assist warehouses and customer care with any discrepancies reported on deliveries
- Liaise with account Dept: invoice check, credit note
- BI-run weekly and ad OC reports
- Assist in updating Orders and Comparison books.
- Manage the returns process from authorizing, checking, and communicating to supplier, to shipping.
- Liaise with customer care dept, VW stores and key clients and ensure returns are credited (or repaired, replaced) within acceptable time.
- Prepare files with returns data to suppliers and request related Credit Note.
- Update accounts dept on status of CN from suppliers
- Report to department managers any issues and prepare monthly and seasonal analysis
- Previous experience, at least two years in similar environment, in production, customer service or logistic.
- Confident and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Office and mainly Excel
- Great analytical skills
- Prior experience in FAR/SAP
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organise own workload to ensure deadlines are met
Vivienne Westwood is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local government laws.