Assistant Store Manager
WOOD WOOD London is looking for an Assistant Store Manager
WOOD WOOD is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our store in London. The London store is home to all WOOD WOOD collections, a selection of external brands and the basement area which is the dedicated W.W. Life™Store space. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, WOOD WOOD is a global fashion brand that fosters an innovative retail environment, bridging the worlds of style, music and culture.
As the assistant manager of the London store, you will play a key role in developing the store’s concept, provide excellent customer service and contribute to the store’s success. As an ambassador for WOOD WOOD, we expect a strong sales attitude and a keen interest in our products.
- Ensure the daily operation of WOOD WOOD London is executed according to company guidelines and policies, in cooperation with the manager.
- Always ensure an outstanding level of customer service.
- In conjunction with WW HQ and the store manager, create and manage in-store events.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all collections, products and trends in store.
- Maintain the store’s visual identity and interior according to W.W.’s visual guidelines.
- Conducting quarterly inventory counts.
- People & performance management and motivation of staff and onboarding of new staff.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Coaching and developing your team.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Maintain an overview during busy periods.
- Proactive with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel – knowledge of Business Central POS will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the WOOD WOOD brand and concept.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Retail staff management experience.
- You are a skilled, ambitious and results-oriented sales person who enjoys working in a youthful environment.
- You can work purposefully, combined with the ability to maintain an overview and work in a structured way.
- Familiarity with retail & cash management systems and knowledge of Business Central is an advantage.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV and relevant cover letter with the subject line “W.W. London Assistant Store Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: W.W. London, 35 Brewer Street, London, W1F 0RX.