Head of marketing
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 23 Jul 2022
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
OMNES is a fast-growing London label that’s changing the face of sustainable fashion. Responsibly produced and affordably priced, it’s a much-needed antidote to the disposable approach of big name fast-fashion brands, offering up clothes that are considered and impeccably made without costing the planet.
- Define the annual budget and budget revisions for Marketing and social strategy
- Set the marketing and social strategy
- Establish and implement a complete and integrated / omni-channel marketing and social plan
- Take ownership of development and implementation of the online and offline campaigns
- Develop customer-centric event concepts which deliver on brand positioning and the strategy
- Establish a key tone of voice
- Periodic reporting: competition analysis, benchmarking and best practices
- Build a CRM strategy and ensure the effective and efficient implementation of CRM campaigns
- Set CRM KPIs and monitor performance of the CRM activities
- Optimize OMNES’S visibility, at each door to deliver an on-strategy and consistent experience and brand image
- Lead the team to ensure flawless implementation of marketing plans (budget, themes, timeliness)
- Recruit, motivate, develop, coach and evaluate the team members to achieve targets
- Business planning period: prepare and present marketing section of the annual business plan and quarterly review presentations to the brand board
- Manage the budget in line with the marketing strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field. Master's degree is preferred
- Minimum 8 years overall experience
- Good understanding of retail KPIs, CRM
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with commercial awareness
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Solution driven, resourceful, resilient, determined
The fashion industry
needs to change.
As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet. OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
Great Western Studios
65 Alfred Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert