Event Host and Client Relations Assistant | 1 Month Contract - SEPTEMBER
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Host and Client Relations Assistant to join our UK Memberships team on a 40-hour contract from 1st September to 30th September. For 1 month, you will work on phoning campaigns and customer service enquiries dedicated to our most significant event that will be taking place from 20th September.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
As a Hostess and Client Relations Assistant, you will be responsible for managing customer service enquiries in-store and onscreen and executing phoning campaigns to boost membership conversions and traffic increase to the event. In the lead-up to the event, you will work full-time in the Arlettie London office in central London, and during the event, the team will be based at Alexandra Palace.
In the lead-up to the event:
- Managing the customer service inbox and contacting clients regularly to provide updates regarding the sales and special events
- Executing phoning campaigns to grow the membership and report on campaign results Liaising directly with the Marketing Manager on customer experience feedback
- Modifying phoning campaign scripts to ensure efficient and successful conversion results
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the products and services offered at Arlettie Perform other job-related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice
During the event:
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting guests and providing the ultimate VIP experience
- Scanning invitations and checking each booking is correct.