People & Talent Manager
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate & self-driven People and Talent Manager to join our People Team based in London!
You'll be in charge of end-to-end recruitment, continuously improving and developing our processes & hiring exceptional talent for our investment brands across the globe as well as supporting the People team to create seamless and People-centric employee experience in our London office.
What your day to day will look like
- Provide excellent support to the Crew including prompt and effective resolutions for routine employee questions on People related topics, escalating to the People Director as needed
- Support the People Director on specific People-related projects, whether it be employee relations, organisational planning or ways of working as a global company
- Work closely with the People team on building robust people processes, including onboarding and career pathing structures
- Manage and provide support for benefits, including setup and administration of company benefits
- Consistently review our processes to support opportunities that maximise the employee experience
- Own the end to end talent life-cycle, you’ll operate as a talent partner to hiring managers and build a personal brand as a trusted advisor
- Understand talent needs for each of Tomorrow's investment brands and work closely with their directors on perfecting our strategy for attracting the best new talent through range of channels
- Advertise roles, carry out screening calls, support on interviews and interview scheduling and lead on finalising offers
- Proactively source and build pipelines for future hiring
- Coach and advise hiring managers on market trends and suggesting appropriate talent acquisition strategies for every role as well as helping with interview prep, hosting feedback sessions and training hiring teams on how to use our ATS system
- Manage ATS system (we use Workable)
What you need to succeed
- Experience as People Manager/ HR Generalist with a background in managing end-to-end recruitment cycle, experience recruiting for fashion and sales is a big plus
- You’re a People person who loves to create great employee experience
- You’re flexible and willing to ‘roll your sleeves up’, love to be organised, and can balance multiple priorities to see projects through to completion
- You have an influential communication style, and a highly collaborative approach
- You thrive in working in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment, combining tenacity with sound judgment
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni, martine rose.
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets