Who we're looking for
Tomorrow Ltd are seeking a Personal Assistant who will act as the first point of contact and an ambassador for Stefano Martinetto, CEO and Giancarlo Simiri, CRO.
Your main priorities will include scheduling meetings, managing agendas and understanding senior management priorities in order to facilitate daily business operations.
We are a fast-paced, growing, and creatively ambitious organisation that requires a passionate, highly organised, and collaborative individual.
What your day to day will look like
- Oversee all business administration and communications for CEO and CRO
- Manage executive’s schedule and calendar, including client calls/virtual meetings, business appointments, team meetings, one-to-one calls, press interviews
- Assist executive in keeping track of deliverables, and helping with prioritisation and preparation for meetings
- Manage schedules and follow ups with senior management and Directors
- Organise CEO's extensive travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, visa's
- Prepare and submit executive expense reports
- Build strong relationships across the Board stakeholder group and external executives in the fashion industry
- Liaise with the Chief Investment Brand's officer in coordinating of board and management meetings for our investment brands
- Create and maintain a strong synergy within all areas of the business, serving as a filter
- Work closely with CFO and legal on signing and getting approvals for business contacts, agreements and trademarks
- From time to time personal assistant duties may be required
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience as a PA/EA (or similar) working closely with an executive
- Ability to think ahead and understand the dynamics of the business and team needs
- Multitasking is your second nature, you can juggle and prioritise your work load in an ambiguous environment
- Innate flexibility and drive to get things done, you are solutions forcused and you can manage people's expectations
- Proficient in Italian language
- Interest in fashion is a plus!
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets