A Brooklyn-based fashion studio with a loyal customer and fan following, Orseund Iris is now hiring a Content Producer! Working closely with our Creative Director and Designer and overseeing our Social Media Team, this role is responsible for coordinating e-commerce and lifestyle photo shoots, selecting and organizing all web and social media content, and closely monitoring and analyzing social content that is posted for Orseund Iris. Ideally, you have 5-7 years of experience in a similar role within the fashion industry.
• Coordinates, directs, and produces all editorial and micro-photo shoots for the brand under the creative vision of owner, and founder of Orseund Iris.
• Coordinating and executing all content made in house from prop styling, lifestyle, on location from micro shoots to ecomm shoots, to social media content
• Responsible for all social and web assets for proper launches
• Attend meetings to understand creative briefs and bring the mood desired by Creative Director to life
• Work with accounts payable to make sure all models, influencers, and expenses are paid in a timely fashion
• Responsible for assisting in the planning and the pre- and post-production of all shoots, including the selection of photos and videos for the Orseund Iris website, Weekly/Monthly Newsletter, and Instagram Feed, Stories, Highlights, Reels, TikTok, and other social platforms.
• Cast, negotiate rates, and hire models and influencers while securing locations for each shoot.
• Organizes the entire shot list, the assistants and associates who will be needed on set, directing them to their roles and responsibilities.
• Partner with the General Manager to plan and manage scheduling
• Source/rent tools and equipment needed for the shoot within budget
• Focus on producing the highest standard of inspirational and aspirational photography and video highlighting Orseund Iris designs.
• Requesting styles from collaborating brands and making purchases to enhance our fashion closet.
• Excellent creative, written, and communication skills, with the ability to create, plan and prioritize, be flexible, self-motivated, multi-task, and adaptable.
• Skilled in budget tracking and working with accounts payable to ensure that everyone on the team is paid in a timely fashion and that also includes freelancers and professionals hired for the shoot.
• Ability to work alone, take control, and diplomatically make everyone feel at ease and ready to produce amazing content. •Understand what type of content works on all social media platforms and can independently shoot and video on an iPhone and a DSLR camera like a professional.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time & project management skills.
• Can set up lighting and tech to ensure a smooth shoot with no issues.
• Directs the team well so the social media manager can capture the best BTS content and all assistants know precisely what is expected of them before, during, and after the shoot.
• Have a Rolodex of makeup artists, hairstylists, and other freelancers.
• You have an eye for the Orseund Iris aesthetic and can interpret Lana’s vision into something aspirational +inspirational.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive apps along with Slack and Dropbox.
Experience producing content for short-form social platforms (Snapchat, Instagram, and/or TikTok) and an understanding of how to produce and optimize vertical content.
Interest in fashion, photography, and content creation, and strong writing and communication skills.