STAUD Clothing, located in Los Angeles, CA, has an opening for an Operations Associate.
STAUD is a ready to wear line offering chic essentials and stand-alone pieces designed and created in downtown LA. STAUD was founded in downtown Los Angeles in 2015 by Sarah Staudinger and George Augusto on a commitment to producing accessible, yet innovative pieces for the contemporary woman.
Our collections are created for those that want beautiful accessibly priced clothes and ready to wear collections that forgo trend for timelessness.
The goal? No nonsense, high style. We want to create a line of modern classics, refined pieces that reflect both an eye toward the future and a nostalgia for old school elegance. Clean, feminine lines, flattering cuts and only the finest materials - our intent is to design sophisticated, attainable clothing and accessories, without ever sacrificing quality or creativity. Instead, each piece is meant to elevate and enhance, pairing perfectly with everything from a pair of sneakers to a treasured dress shoe.
Working closely with a collective of manufacturers, STAUD continues to defy expectation – pushing the boundaries of the bland, to produce designs that are stunning but simple, unique but uncomplicated - and as well priced, as they are well made.
STAUD offers a health care plan to include medical coverage, dental care, vision insurance and a matching 401k plan.
This position will be responsible for maintaining day-to-day business transactions. This includes E-commerce and Wholesale order and return transactions through various systems and partners to ensure completeness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- E-commerce order processing:
- Push files to and from various fulfillment partners
- Resolve and release order errors
- Cancel orders that are identified for fraud
- E-commerce returns processing:
- Match returns with invoice
- Create RMAs in the ERP system
- Work with fulfillment partners to complete returns in our systems
- Work with contract artists on our pet product initiative to maintain inventory and supply levels
- Process shipping labels, invoices for contracted pet fulfillment
- Internal/Gifting order entry
- Assist the sales team with wholesale order entry as needed
- Assist with customer service inquiries as needed
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School diploma or G.E.D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Lifting up to 25 pounds in a safe and prudent manner
- Ability to move throughout an office with ease
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to effectively interact with others internally and externally
- Ability to utilize office equipment in a safe and prudent manner, including a copy machine, fax machine, computer, telephone, and other general office equipment that may be used regularly
- Ability to work with many different personalities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Correctable vision and hearing
- Ability to work on-site, full-time
Job Type: Full-time
All in-office employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked to provide proof of vaccination upon employment.