Assistant Merchandiser, CKU Off Price
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 1 May 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
The Assistant Merchandiser will support the Senior Merchandise Manager in building a product assortment that serves all channel needs for Calvin Klein Underwear OP Men's & Women's. This person will interact with all cross-functional groups in the process including: design, sourcing, wholesale planning and sales, retail and wholesale channel merchants, and operations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist Senior Merchandise Manager on creating seasonal sku plans
- Assist in reviewing seasonal costing to ensure margin targets are met
- Create seasonal hindsight to analyze business and provide learnings to cross-functional teams to help identify opportunities, misses, and wins.
- Perform competitor and market analysis by researching competitors' price points, and emerging trends in colors, materials, and categories
- Assist with product line planning, development, and pricing process.
- Assist in initial showroom setup and market preparation
- Create market tools and assortment guides
- Work with channels as necessary on pulling information and samples for best sellers
- Recap and communicate style and color selling, identifying seasonal best and worst sellers
- Provide strong organization support for the merchandising department
- Assist with calendar/product/sample needs
- Maintains collaborative relationship with wholesale and retail channels
- Attend store visits to see owned stores as well as competitive landscape
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of experience in any of the following areas: buying, merchandising, sales
- Prior knowledge or an affinity for Underwear product categories
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative; ability to work with partners across product functions to identify and resolve issues
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Very proficient at Excel (e.g. v-lookups, report running)
- Comfortable working in a variety of systems (XPC training and other systems training would be required)
Pay Range: $56,650 - $77,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert