Junior Accounts Payable
- Maintaining supplier ledgers.
- Supplier account reconciliations.
- Checking and posting all purchase invoices timely.
- Preparing weekly payment runs for authorisation.
- Reviewing and managing Accounts Payable inbox.
- Administrative duties.
- Ad hoc support to team.
- Support month end and year end process.
- Liaising with internal Stakeholders.
- Bank reconciliation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 12 months of finance-related experience, ideally in the fashion or luxury industry.
- Accounting software experience, training will be provided on all in house software used.
- AAT qualification, or equivalent, preferable but not essential.
- Proactive, organised, responsible individual who is looking to work in a dynamic, fast moving office.
- An inquisitive, analytical mind-set and challenge the status quo.