The 360 Project Manager is responsible for supporting Marketing Creative and Global Brand Management with the goal of ensuring that creative asset delivery dates , budgets and launch plans are met for marketing initiatives.
This Manager may also be involved in actively managing select cross-functional projects - including setting milestones, asset development timeline , briefing creative and facilitating information and asset sharing between the cross-functional departments for integrated marketing projects . Supervise (1) project coordinator to ensure their day-to-day tasks are met and that they have the support necessary to succeed in their roles. Responsibilities:
- Work with 360 Project Management Director to set key initiative development milestones through roadmaps and Critical Path Schedules
- Align roadmaps and CPS with creative team and producer to ensure alignment prior to sharing out with larger teams
- Collaborate with global brand management to help ensure that up front milestone deadlines are met, and that concept and asset briefs are submitted on time/according to the roadmap
- Update and report timelines on an ongoing basis and share out weekly
- Check in with creative producers and global brand management on a regular basis to understand status/issues/obstacles that might negatively impact the key milestone dates, and work collaboratively to trouble-shoot and find solutions
- Share out weekly updates for all active projects and maintain master project list
- In response to marketing project briefs issued by Brand Management, PR, Clienteling, and other business partners, evaluate initiative scope and create schedules for projects from concept through final asset deliveries, working closely with creative producers, traffic PMs and post-production teams.
- Actively In response to marketing project briefs issued by Brand Management, PR, Clienteling, and other business partners, evaluate initiative scope and create schedules for projects from concept through final asset deliveries, working closely with creative producers, traffic PMs and post-production teams.
- For s pecial p rojects, may be responsible for developing timelines and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and milestone/task owners to ensure interim and final milestones are met throughout the project/initiative lifecycle
- For special projects, may be responsible for working with creative, business partners, post-production and the studio to actively manage asset development
- Maintain and share out weekly status reports for all active projects and maintain master project list.
- May be responsible for regional polling for global print projects.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience working with creative and marketing/brand management functions
- Ability to work comfortably with the wide range of individuals cross-functionally at multiple levels.
- Experience with budgets and financial aspects of business.
- International experience preferred.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to be flexible
- Possess knowledge of traditional creative, social activations and digital deliverables, capabilities and processes.
Position Location: 200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010