Talent Acquisition, Seasonal Recruiter- Americas
Overview: The Seasonal Recruiter-Talent Acquisition will partner closely with Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Corporate, Global and Retail leaders in full life cycle recruitment activities. They will work diligently to identify, attract, interview, and hire top talent for the Americas.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment activities, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentations.
- Participate in Recruitment Strategy in-take meetings to better understand hiring manager needs and required vs. preferred qualifications.
- Assist hiring managers to develop salary recommendations within budget and staffing plans.
- Consult with HR Business Partners on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources.
- Creatively provide new opportunities to connect and build relationships with critical talent.
- Ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- 2+ years of high volume and/ or professional recruiting experience
- Proven success in generating quality candidates for many positions
- Knowledge of related business issues, trends and best practices as it relates to talent acquisition
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions
- Technical skills and an in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Human Resources certification or advanced degree preferred
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products, or service industry (Retail, Luxury or multi-brand)
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals
- Prior high-volume recruitment experience